Logicasoft is looking to hire a graduate Web Design Consultant who could make significant change and impact within your role, making a substantial difference to the success of our company and the the satisfaction of our clients, both of which can be very rewarding. You’ll work to deadlines and juggle multiple projects, which gives lots of variety. This role is largely office-based but will require travel to meet different internal and external stakeholders.
From providing effective training courses to identifying project and open source e-commerce and content management platforms for the needs of our clients, you will be part of our Logica Soft ‘s team to help make the most of technology.
Logica Soft has experience in web design consultation and have helped clients around the world with web projects. As a new member of our team, you will be working on consulting projects for digital marketing firms/ clients in the UK.
A high level of professionalism is required in executing your duties. Relevant experience of managing projects can provide an advantage into working as a business analyst. As well as your degree, we value experience and transferable skills, such as the ability to work in groups, analyse data, use technology and manage projects, which could be related to your studies or extra-curricular activities
· liaises with internal/external client in order to define the requirements for the website;
- presents design options to the client;
- designs web pages including graphics, animation and functionality to maximise visual effectiveness and facilitate appropriate access;
- develops the website and applications;
· Writing web design-related courseware and assessment materials for clients in the education sector who are leading qualification providers in the UK.
· Consulting on whether open-source software such as Drupal, MediaWiki, Magento, Magento Enterprise, and WordPress is suitable for our or clients’ requirements
· Designing, building and supporting websites with Drupal, Magento, WordPress and MediaWiki
· Offering best practice advice on the software above for maintainability and search engine optimisation
· Intervening as mediators when web development projects go wrong
· establishes methods to ensure appropriate website security and recovery;
- writes and publishes content for the website;
- tests website interaction and performance prior to going ‘live’, and monitors and maintains functionality of the website;
· Technically competent to train at client sites if required on the technologies they use
· Providing training courses for other web designers and developers, including our HTML and CSS for beginners course and Introduction to Magento Development course
· Coding – web consultants need good programming skills in multiple web coding languages, such as HTML, CSS, and Java
· Graphic design – web consultants add graphic images to design highly visual web pages, so graphic design skills are a must-have
· Computer skills – web consultants have strong computer skills and know-how to work with various types of software, particularly content management software, Skype, Photoshop, and similar programs
· Communication skills – because web consultants receive information from clients and turn it into web pages, good verbal and written communication skills are required for this job
· Customer service – web consultants deliver a product to various clients, which means they need strong customer service skills
· Time management – web consultants work within tight deadlines to deliver web pages to clients, which requires time management skills
· Attention to detail – as web consultants write code and tweak existing web pages to boost traffic, keen attention to detail is essential for this job
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in the relevant field.
- Professional certifications.
As seasoned web design consultants, we have worked on a variety of website design and development projects. From building websites to helping clients chose the best content management or e-commerce platform for their needs, Logica Soft’s knowledge and passion for all things web are available.
With our office in London, Logica Soft is a dynamic organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Logica Soft ‘s success in the global marketplace.
At Logica Soft, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £22,000 a year