An exciting opportunity for a ICT/Computing Teacher to join and contribute to a wonderful independent school, if you are passionate about ICT/Computing and wish to provide first class education,then this may be the role for you!
About the role:
- A wonderful independent prep school is looking for an ICT/Computing Teacher to join them ASAP,
- The role is to teach EYFS-Year 6,
- A fantastic school with excellent facilities and an amazing supportive team,
- Excellent salary and room for growth.
If you are passionate about pupils’ development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to.
Additionally you must meet the following criteria:
- be eligible to work in the UK
- be a qualified Teacher
- be familiar with the UK curriculum
- possess two valid classroom based references
- Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Why work with Education Matters Group?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
Job Type: Full-time
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- QTS (Preferred)